Battery and Stick Vacuum Servicing Dyson featured
Ever wonder what your Dyson Stick Vac looks like on the inside. Are you wondering why the suction is still not there even after cleaning the filter.
Working around the workshop last week I happened to catch one of our team servicing a Dyson Stick vac. I decided to take a photo of what the inside of your Dyson can look like.......
How to avoid this you ask?????
- Don't use if the floor is wet
- If you can pick it up don't suck it up
- Empty the bin often - Don't use past full
- Clean the filter regularly and I mean give it a good whack and only wash it if you know you got all the dust out
- Make sure the filter is dry before you use it again
- Have your machine serviced regularly