https://www.vacshop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/vacshop-banner-2015_03.jpg 0 0 darrin cooper https://www.vacshop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/vacshop-banner-2015_03.jpg darrin cooper2013-02-17 06:46:522013-02-17 06:46:52Interesting Facts About Vacuum Cleaners.
Interesting Facts About Vacuum Cleaners.
- Most of the cleaning is actually accomplished by the brush system.
- The primary job of the air flow is to transport the dirt to the containment system.
- The secondary job of the air flow is to cool the motor.
- High powered motors that produce very high volumes of air movement can cause particles to blow by the dirt transport path to the back of the floor nozzle housing, and escape capture.
- In modern vacuums, the dirt path is through the hose and not through the fan chamber.
- Most modern vacuums employ have filters in front of the motor, on the exhaust air vents, and in the motor compartment itself. All these filters require either cleaning or replacement.
- Dirty filters can inhibit the free flow of air in the system and cause the motors’ operations to be compromised.
- Dirty filters will cause dust to collect in the motor and be ejected into the room.
- HEPA filters clogged with dust will inhibit air flow and cause the motor to overheat and possibly burn out.
- A clogged HEPA filter will also create extra pressure on the seals and gaskets of the system and cause dust to be aerosolized into the vacuumed room through leaks in the seals and gaskets.
- Filters in high wattage systems require more maintenance than those in lower power systems.